Monday, December 31, 2007

36+ week OB appt.

Great news! This kiddo has decided to cooperate after all! Sometime over the weekend, he flipped completely - and at my appointment today the NP confirmed he is definitely head-down. Hopefully he will figure out that is the way out and stay that way!

Overall, everything looks fine. BP was 120/70, and I didnt even look at the number on the scale (since it is after Christmas, that is probably a good thing!). Aidan's HR was a healthy 145, and I'm still measuring about a week ahead, like always.

They did my GBS test (group B strep) and I should have the results next week. NP confirmed I am starting to dilate already, close to 1cm, 50% effaced.

Back again in a week, the countdown has begun!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

OMG I'm so happy Aidan has turned!!! I can't believe that you are this close...the time has flown by! I can't wait to hear your birth story and see all the pictures!!