Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome Spring!

We were able to get outside for a little while, since it is finally starting to warm up! Here is Aidan, feeling the wind in his face for the first time ever - he wasn't too sure if he liked it or not!

Look at me sitting up in the Bumbo! And still rockin' the double chin, of course!



Aidan has been growing so much, it is amazing. He is sleeping longer stretches now at night - 8-9 hours, taking a quick bottle, then going back down for another 3-4 hours. He's also been smiling and cooing, and is starting to reach for toys now. His favorite is his play mat with the bird that flies overhead and plays music - he tries to grab the bird, he is just not quick enough yet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie. I love that little dimple in his chin. I can't wait for it to stay nicer out here. I am ready for some sun.

Amy

Stephanie said...

sneeky bird.

I love his double chin - it's so cute.

Anonymous said...

OMG he is getting so big Karin. Very handsome..

bev said...

Look at my favorite guy! He's so handsome and growing too fast!