Monday, September 29, 2008

Our little gymnast in the making!

Ava is starting gymnastics classes once a week, beginning October 9th. Since Chris and I will be out of town for her first class, I decided to take Ava to the gym she will be going to one evening, so she could look around and see what the kids were doing. At first, she was a little hesitant, but after a few minutes she got into it, and was saying "Mommy, I wanna do THAT!" so I'm hoping she'll have a great time.



Before we left, I let her pick out her first leotard from the racks they had there. This is her pick!




5 comments:

Stephanie said...

she is soooo cute! I'm sure she will have a great time! Hope you guys are doing well.

Steph

Anonymous said...

Aww she is going to love it. Carter just loves gymnastics class. Love the outfit too.

Amy

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! that is super cute! LOL

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness gracious she is a precious little thing if I ever saw one!

bev said...

She is too cute! I love her outfit!