Monday, July 9, 2007

So, about this blog thing

I finally decided to join the ranks of many others in the 21st century and start a blog. I used to think to myself, "I don't need a blog. Blogs are for people that have tons of time, and even more to say, and that's not me", but the more I think about it, it is me. I also realized the great parts of blogging (as witnessed by other friends and bloggers) - you can post tons of pictures in your blogs! For the family and friends that know me well, you remember my website for Ava, which started before she was even born (http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/w/whetzel76) but that site has its disadvantages. I know a lot of people only come for the pictures (which is great), but now and again, there are more updates to give than are possible without words. And also, your picture input on the site is limited. Here, the possibilites are endless, and because of the continuation, I don't have to erase older pictures in order to post new ones - they will all just post in order, newer ones first!

So be patient with me, I am still learning to navigate this new world called Blogger. But if it can connect any of my family in friends better to my wonderful little corner of life, than it will be a success. Lots of new news for everyone - I better get moving!

No comments: