Sunday, March 2, 2008

My happy chunky monkey!

Aidan is getting so big, so fast! He is 7 weeks old today. Time seems to stand still when you're up in the middle of the night for a feeding, or juggling both kids when one needs a nap and the other wants to play. But then you realize how far you've come, and it really has flown by!

I weighed him at home with me the other day, he is already over 10 pounds. Check out that double chin! This is the only time in his life that will ever be considered adorable!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. I just love his little smile.

Amy

bev said...

Awww! You know how in love I was with the wrinkles, but I think the double chin has won me over! He's adorable!

Nicole said...

What an adorable little face!

Anonymous said...

this is seriously the sweetest picture. makes you want to smother him with kisses!

Stephanie said...

He is so damn cute. Adorable.