Sunday, May 4, 2008

Brother and Sister

Ava is finally starting to play a little bit with Aidan. Now that he is alert, happy (for the most part!) and able to smile and coo in her direction, she is much more interested in him than when he was a baby who just laid there. It is so funny to watch her - she'll grab a few DVDs off the bookshelf, and she'll notice some of the Baby Einstein series, and she'll ask me what they are. When I say "Those are baby Aidan's movies" she'll say "Oh. Ok!" and then proceed to take the DVDs and pile them on top of Aidan, wherever he might be! She means well, and it is cute to watch her share!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Could your babies be any more darn cute?!?

bev said...

they look like twins in that picture. they are both gorgeous and I can't believe how much hair Ava has now!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture. Your kids are so cute. I love watching siblings interact. It is too cute the things they do.

Amy

Agata said...

Hi Karin! Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful son! That is so exciting! And small world - I now live in Fishers! We moved here in December after I started my new job in Carmel. I hope all is well with you!