Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy 4 months!


Soooo big! Our baby is 4 months old already. Sleeping through the night (for the most part!), eating cereal, fruits, and veggies, smiling and giggling, and loving to stand with us holding his hands. Just another great baby phase, and we are loving every minute of it!

His 4 month checkup is friday. I'm curious to see how much he weighs. All I know now is that the infant carseat is getting mighty heavy to lug around when he is in it!! I've resorted to "wearing" him in the baby Bjorn for trips to the store, because he loves to look around and see the sights, plus it is easier to wear him than to lug the heavy carseat in with me and hoist it into the carts.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4 mo Aidan. He is such a cutie. He looks like your husband in the last picture. He is getting so big. I hear you on lugging them in the carseat. I couldn't wait till we could move Carter up and will probably look into doing it for Peyton soon. My back can't take much more.LOL

Amy

bev said...

Happy 4 mos baby boy! He and Chris look like twins!

Jenn said...

He is so handsome!!! What a cutie ;)